- ASTM F2100 Level 1
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): ≥95%
- 3-PLY with Earloop
Surgical Face Mask provides an additional layer of protection from dust and air particles. Face masks can help protect you from viruses and bacteria and can decrease cross-contamination.
- Wash your hands before wearing the mask.
- Hold the ear cord with both hands, with dark side facing outwards (blue) and light side facing inwards (soft white)
- Place the side of the mask with the wire (Small adjustable wire) on the nose.
- Pinch the wire to your nose shape, and then pull the mask down to cover the mouth and nose completely.
- Disposable masks are usually replaced every 4 hours and cannot be reused.
Perfect for the following situations:
- Emergency Situations
- Natural Disasters
- Search and Rescue